Apple iPhone X preorder starts today and Apple promises the new iPhone is the future; Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience.
Earlier in September 2017 at the Apple Event Apple CEO Tim Cook had announced several devices that Apple were to release. The list among iOS 11 and high Sierra also included the smartphone iPhone X.
Price = $999.00 in America for a 64GB. In Zambia a safe estimate is not less than 12,500 and more than 15,000 Kwacha
Features on the glance
Design and Display
- Super Retina Display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina display
- The screen follows the curve all the way to the rounded corners
- The first OLED screen to be on a Apple iPhone
- Front and back glass with surgical‑grade stainless steel, wireless charging, water and dust resistance.
- Your face is now your password. Face ID can be used to unlock, authenticate, and pay.
Camera – Dual OIS, Optical Zoom
- iPhone X front is equipped with TrueDepth Camera enabling to mimic your face into a Animoji
- Rear Dual 12MP Cameras and a telephoto camera with OIS.
- Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and a 10x zoom for photos and 6x for videos
Chip -A11 Bionic, Faster CPU, Adaptive Recognition
- Neural engine is capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
- Face ID uses the machine learning core processor for Adaptive Recognition
Battery – Wireless Charging, AirPower mat
- Wireless Charging with AirPower mat
- iPhone X come with iOS 11
- Pay is integrated in Messages