Social Media Day, June 30
Target audience: people on social media
American entertainment and tech media platform Mashable created Social Media Day to celebrate the impact of social media on the whole world. Social media helps us connect, and learn, so on this day, engage with your customers by asking how they use social media, and what role it holds in their lives.
- What is Android Go Edition?Android Go Edition was made available to OEMs beginning with Android 8.1 back in 2017.
- WhatsApp will stop working on older mobile OS versionsWhatsApp is dropping support for older mobile OS versions meaning that WhatsApp will stop working on most phones that have older os versions.
- How to use WhatsApp without your phone been onlineYou can now use WhatsApp without your phone been online. Yes, that’s true and here at… Continue reading How to use WhatsApp without your phone been online
- When is the 2021 September Apple Event?Now that we are in September when do we expect to hear about the official announcement of the 2021 September Apple Event?
- What does it mean to enable WAPI on iPhone?Some versions of iOS have an option to enable WAPI on iPhone. What is WAPI found… Continue reading What does it mean to enable WAPI on iPhone?
- Top 50 Contributors to Ruby on RailsAll Time Contributors to Ruby on Rails