Social Media Day, June 30
Target audience: people on social media
American entertainment and tech media platform Mashable created Social Media Day to celebrate the impact of social media on the whole world. Social media helps us connect, and learn, so on this day, engage with your customers by asking how they use social media, and what role it holds in their lives.
- How to download Windows 11 OSWindows 11 is very similar to Windows 10 but of course, the new OS is a major version of the Windows NT operating system.
- Zamtel Retail Expansion ProgrammeZamtel clarifies speculations going on on social media about its new retail model and issues regarding […]
- What is the new stuff in iPadOS 15iPad OS 15 is available today having been released on 21 September, what is the new […]
- What is Android Go Edition?Android Go Edition was made available to OEMs beginning with Android 8.1 back in 2017.
- WhatsApp will stop working on older mobile OS versionsWhatsApp is dropping support for older mobile OS versions meaning that WhatsApp will stop working on most phones that have older os versions.
- How to use WhatsApp without your phone been onlineYou can now use WhatsApp without your phone been online. Yes, that’s true and here at […]