Can you access the dark web in Zambia? If you are in Zambia simple answer is yes and it won’t take you that much of skills other than search knowledge and how to install a special browser. But the word of caution;
the dark web is chaotic full of anonymity and thousands of crazy users who are there to scam others.
Firstly, what is the dark web? The dark web is part of the internet that isn’t visible to search engines and requires the use of an anonymizing browser called Tor to be accessed. It exists on an overlay of networks and darknets. Also, the dark web must be differentiated from the deep web. These are two different things.
The deep web or hidden web are parts of the World Wide Web whose contents are not indexed by standard web search engines. Corporate confidential pages, membership websites, and fee-based content are examples of the deep web.
The dark web, on the other hand, is not just indexed by the common web search index but requires a special anonymizer browser to search for content. Tor browser routes your web page requests through a series of proxy servers (overlay of networks) that render your IP address unidentifiable and untraceable.
What can you do on the dark web? All manner of things just you name it; You can buy credit card numbers, all manner of drugs, guns, counterfeit money, stolen subscription credentials, hacked Netflix accounts, and software that helps you break into other people’s computers. That is why it called the dark web.
But of course, when you are in Zambia you won’t buy drugs and guns as it is unlawful. No one will deliver for you before DEC is on your door?
4 Easy steps to access the dark web in Zambia
If you are upto the Tor browser either for use or learning purposes here are the 4 easy steps to access the dark web in Zambia.
- Get a VPN that has no DNS leaks, is compatible with Tor, and does not keep logs.
- Allow torproject.org in your firewall if you have any otherwise you are free to go.
- Thirdly, download and install Tor browser making sure you get a clean copy of the browser from TorProject
- Fourth is the final step. Find .onion sites and keep browsing.
Use of the dark web for non-criminal activities
The dark web can be used for good. Here are a few legal things you can do on the dark web.
- Join forums that discuss censored content.
- Dissidents and political activists can share stories otherwise forbidden in their country.
- You can buy legal goods without GoogleMark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos knowing it’s you.
- You can use the internet unanimously through similar blogs, gaming sites, social media networks, and super-encrypted email platforms like Proton.
Some links to the dark web
- Welcome to Dark Web Links (http://bznjtqphs2lp4xdd.onion/)
- Candle (http://gjobqjj7wyczbqie.onion/)
- not Evil (http://hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/)